2020年11月3日火曜日

[晴ときどき英語のお勉強] 中学校の教科書での大人の学びなおし英語編 NEW CROWN 3 lesson 3

 中学校の教科書での大人の学び直し。英語編。

Lesson 3 は英語で落語を演じる女性落語家の話題です。

文法は継続して現在完了形です。






Lesson 3
Rakugo Goes Overseas

[この課で学ぶこと]
(1) 日本の伝統文化およびそれを世界に発信することについて関心を高める。
(2) 現在完了形(完了用法・経験用法)を理解し、使う。
(3) 英語落語についての意見文(インタビュー)を読む。
(4) 詳しい説明を求めたりして、会話を広げる。


GET Part 1
Ken: Do you have a minute?
Emma: Yes. I’ve just finished my homework.
Ken: Well. I have two tickets for an English rakugo show.
Emma: Lucky you.
Ken: Why don’t you come with me?
Emma: I’d love to. I’ve been interested in rakugo since last year.

POINT 現在完了形(完了用法)

単純過去形
I finished lunch two hours ago.
現在完了形(肯定文)「~したところです」
I have just finished lunch.
疑問文と応答文「~しましたか」
Have you finished lunch?
Yes, I have./ No, I have not.
否定文「まだ~してません」
I have not finished lunch yet.

Practice
A: You look so happy. What happened?
B: Yes. I’ve just finished my homework.



Word Bank 現在完了形の文でよく使われることば
She has just begun her homework.
He has already finished [done] his homework.
Have they left home yet?
They have not left home yet.
Have you ever eaten octopus?
I have never eaten octopus.

GET Part 2
Welcome to my rakugo show. Have you ever seen rakugo? IF you have never seen one, here are some points to remember. One performer tells a story and plays all the characters in it. A sensu and a tenugui are used as many things. Let’s begin.

POINT 現在完了形(継続用法)
単純過去形
Tom visited Nara last year.
現在完了形経験用法
肯定文「~したことがあります」
Tom has visited Nara once.
疑問文と応答文
Has Tome ever visited Nara?
Yes, he has. / No, he has not. (has not → hasn’t)
否定文
Tome has never visited Nara.


Practice
A: Have you ever been to Lake Biwa, Yumi?
B: Yes, I’ve been there. / No, I’ve never been there.
A: (Yesの場合) How many times have you been there?
B: I’ve been there three times.

補足説明
[have visitedとhave been toの違い]
例:
I have visited China three times.「私は中国を3度訪れたことがある」

I have been to China three times.「私は中国を3度訪れたことがある」

visitedはbeen toに比べてより明確な目的意識を感じさせる
been toはどちらかと言えば「行ったことがある」という単純な事実
been toの後ろには人間を置くことができません。
I have been to my uncle.のようには言えないわけです。
でも例えば連休に家族と滞在するなどの目的達成のためにI have visited my uncle.と言うことができます。

USE Read
Rakuto Goes Overseas
I: I’m David Jones from the Crown News. Kimie-san, today’s performance was really great!
K: Thank you, David. I’m glad to hear that.
I: I’d like to ask you a few questions. Why did you begin to perform rakugo in English?
K: When I lived in the United States, many people said, “I’ve never heard a Japanese joke. Could you tell me one?
I: Is that true?
K: Yes. They thought Japanese never laughed. So I wanted to share Japanese humor with people all over the world.
I: How long have you performed rakugo in English?
K: For about twenty years. I’ve been to many countries to give rakugo shows. These tours have been very exciting.
I: Have you ever had problems on these tours?
K: Yes. I’ve had a few. Some Japanese habits are different from other cultures’. For example, we make sounds when we eat noodles. In other cultures, this is bad manners. So sometimes I have to explain Japanese habits like this. Then everyone can enjoy the show. 
I: I see. What’s your next plan?
K: To continue spreading laughter all over the world. This will make a more peaceful world. 
I: Thank you for your time. I’ve enjoyed talking with you.
K: My pleasure.

My pleasure. :どういたしまして

USE Speak
会話を広げよう(詳しい説明を求める)
Where have you been in this town?
I’ve been to the art museum. I saw a lot of ukiyoe there.
That sounds interesting. How was it?

What did you do last weekend?
I went to Tokyo with my family last Sunday. We watched kabuki there.
Really? I have never seen kabuki. Tell me about it.

What kind of music do you like?
I like J-Pop. I’ve been an Arashi fan since I was ten years old.
Have you? I like Arash too. What’s your faborite song?

Idea Box 
★つなぎことば
Well,/ Let’s see, / Let me see. / Ah, / Uh, / I mean, / You know, 

★相づち
I think so too. / How exciting! / Sure. / No problem. / No kidding. / Is that so? / That’s a good idea. / That’s too bad. / I understand. / What does it mean?

★質問
Was it your first time to go there?
Which ukiyoe do you like the best?
How did you go to the museum?
Do you want to visit it again?

Lesson 3 文法のまとめ
現在完了形(完了用法)「~したところです」「(もうすでに)~しました」
<have/has + 動詞の過去分詞形>

I have just finished lunch.
Have you finished lunch?
Yes, I have. / No, I have not.
I have not finished lunch yet.

現在完了形(経験用法)「~したことがあります」
Tome has visited Nara once.
Has Tom ever visited Nara?
Yes, he has. / No, he has not.
Tom has never visited Nara.


不定詞(be glad to – など)
「~して…」「~すると…」と感情の原因・理由を説明するときは、不定詞を使って表す
I am glad to hear that. (私はそれを聞いてうれしいです。)

Review 時制
(1) 現在形「~します」(いつも習慣的にすること)
I play tennis.
(2) 現在進行形
I am playing tennis now.

(3) 過去形
I played tennis three days ago.

(4) 過去進行形「~していました」(過去のある時点に行っていた動作)
I was playing tennis then.
(5) 現在完了形
継続「ずっと~しています」
I have been in bed for four days.
完了「~したところです」
I have finished lunch.
経験「~したことがあります」
I have been to Kyoto twice.
(6) 未来を表す表現
Be going to - 「~するつもりです」(確実に起こる予定)
I am going to play the piano at the party tomorrow.
Will「~しようと思う」(これから先のことの推測・意思)
Jun will be a pianist in the future.



Project 1 
先生にインタビューをしよう
Idea Box
インタビューで使える表現
Welcome, Mr Hardy.
May I have your name?
Let’s start with a few quick questions.
Please tell me about –
Let’s change the topic.
Uh-huh.
I see.
That’s nice [great/ wonderful].
Could you say that again?
What do you mean?
Thank you for your time.
Nice talking with you.

Example 
Ms Sandy Miller Comes to Our School
Ms Miller is from Hawaii. She likes music. She came to Japan to learn wadaiko. She has lived in Japan for one year. She has been to Kyoto, Nara, Hokkaido and Kumamoto. Her favorite place is Kumamoto because she likes the beautiful castle there. Let’s enjoy our English lessons with her.

Let’S Listen 2 英語落語『時そば』
Expressions
Now bowl of hot noodles: 温かいそばを1杯
Small change: 小銭
A good trick: よい手口
What’s so funny?: 何がそんなにおかしいのですか