2020年11月15日日曜日

[晴ときどき英語のお勉強] 中学校の教科書での大人の学びなおし英語編 NEW CROWN 3 lesson 5

中学校の教科書での大人の学びなおし。英語編。

本日はレッスン5を学習しました。

文法は関係代名詞(主格・目的格)。 





Lesson 5 

Places to Go, Things to Do


① Match the picture and the country. [Egypt, Switzerland, the USA, Italy]

② Which picture do you like the best? What do you like about it?



GET Part 1

This is a book that shows houses in Asia. This is a ger, a traditional house in Mongolia. Some people in Mongolia move their gers with the seasons. This way of life is interesting. So I’d like to visit Mongolia and stay in one.


Notes

モンゴルの遊牧民

人口の約15%



POINT 関係代名詞(主格)Ⅰ

Thatを使って人やものを説明するとき


A book

A book that has beautiful pictures

I have a book that has beautiful pictures.



Practice

Speak

A: I want to live in a house that has a fireplace. It’s a big house that has a beautiful gate.

B: That sounds nice.


Write

I want to live in a big house that has a fireplace and a beautiful gate.



Word Bank 家

Foof

Chimney

Ceiling

Wall

Gate

Floor

Carport

Fireplace



GET Part 2

This is a film which was made by George Lucas. He is a director who made some of the world’s most exciting films. I am a fan of his films. I want to go to Hollywood and learn how to make films.


POINT 関係代名詞(主格)Ⅱ


① who

Whoを使って「人」を説明するとき

Mr White is a teacher that comes from Australia.

= Mr White is a teacher who comes from Australia.


② Which

Whichを使って「もの」を説明するとき

This is a bus that goes to the station.

= This is a bus which goes to the station.



Practice

Speak

A: They’re people who design houses. Who are they?

B: Thye’re architects.


Write

Architects are people who design houses.



Word Bank 職業

Actor

Artist

Scientist

Writer

Architect

Carpenter

Lawyer

Politician


Do you want to be an actor? – Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.



GET Part 3

I want to go to Kenya. This is a postcard that I got from Kenya. My uncle sent it to me. It shows some animals that you can see there. Have you seen them in the wild? It must be wonderful to see them.


POINT 関係代名詞(目的格)


This is the letter that made me happy.


① That 

That を使って「人・もの」を説明するとき

This is the letter that I received yesterday.


This is the book which moved me.


② Which

Which を使って「もの」を説明するとき

This is the book which I read last night.


[memo]

 この本は私を感動させる。

This book moves me.


Practice


Speak

A: The schoolyard is the place that I like the best at school. How about you, Yumi?

B: The gym is the place that I like the best at school.



Write

The gym is the place that I like the best at school.



Word Bank 学校の施設

Schoolyard

Gym

Library

Teachers’ room

Principal’s office

Music room

Art room

Nurse’s office



USE Read


Brazil 

I want to visit Brazil. There are three things that I want to do there. First, I like soccer. No, I love it. It is a sport that many Brazilians also like. In the past few years, Brazil has hosted two major sports events – the football World Cup in 2014 and the Olympics and Paralympics in 2016. In these events, we were able to see Brazilians’ love for sports and soccer in particular. So, I want to go to play soccer with Brazilians. 


Host(ed):主催する

In particular: 特に


Second, I want to experience Carnival in Rio de Janeiro. It is a famous festival which takes place every year, usually in February. Over two million people attend every day’s events. The highlight of Carnival is the Samba Parade. Over 200 teams take part in it. Each team makes beautiful costumes and floats. They are based on special themes that each team chooses. The themes can come from history or nature. Some members dance to exciting samba music. I want to dance with them. 


Take place: 行われる

Take part in- :~に参加する

Flost(s):(祭りなどの)山車


Finally, I want to talk with Japanese-Brazilians. About 100 years ago, many Japanese people who wanted a better future left Japan. My grandmother’s aunt was among them. They went far away to Brazil to make new lives in a new land. They faced many difficulties. They worked very hard to overcome them. Now there are about 1.5 million Japanese-Brazilians. I want to meet some of them and talk with them about their challenges. Why do I want to visit Brazil? It’s easy. Sports, Carnival and history.



調べよう

各国のスポーツ、食事、動物、名所について調べよう


Australia

Capital: Canberra; Area: 7,692,000km2, Population: 22,000,000

Things to Do in Australia

Sports to play: Aussie football, rugby, cricket, life-saving

Foods to eat: fish and chips, beef steak, BBQ

Animals to see: koalas, kangaroos, emus, crocodiles, dolphins

Sights to visit: Opera House, Uluru, Great Barrier Reef


India

Capital: New Delhi; Area: 3,287,000km2; Population: 1,241,000,000

Things to Do in India

Sports to play: kabaddi, cricket, field hockey

Foods to eat: many kinds of curry, nan, lassi, chai

Animals to see: elephants, cows, tigers, rhinoceroses, peacocks

Sights to visit: Taji Mahal, India Gate, the Ganges River


The USA

Capital: Washington D.C.; Area: 9,629,000km2; Population: 313,000,000

Things to Do in the USA

Sports to play: American Football, baseball, basketball, ice hockey

Foods to eat: hamburger, doughnut, chowder, beef steak

Animals to see: eagles, bears, coyotes, bisons, crayfish

Sights to visit: Satue of Liberty, Grand Canyon, Hollywood


China

Capital: Beiging,; Area: 9,596,000km2; Population: 1,347,000,000

Things to Do in China

Sports to play: Chinese martial arts, table tennis, gymnastics

Foods to eat: Chinese noodles, dumplings, Chinese tea

Animals to see: pandas, tigers, elephants, golden monkyes

Sights to visit: the Great Wall, Fjian Tulou, the Place Museum



USE – Speak

行きたい場所についてスピーチをしよう

Hello, everyone. I want to visit Okinawa. These are pictures that my friend sent me from Okinawa. We can swim and see tropical fish in the warm and clear sea. We can eat local food like ‘soki soba’. We can learn how to dance the ‘eisa’. It is a traditional dance that is performed with drums. There are many interesting things to do in Okinawa. Thank you.



Lesson 5 文法のまとめ

関係代名詞(主格)


人・もの

I have a book that has beautiful pictures.

人

My White is a teacher who comes from Australia.

もの

This is a bus which goes to the station.



関係代名詞(目的格)…関係代名詞が目的語の役割をしている(省略可)

人・もの

This is the letter that I received yesterday.

もの

This is the book which I read last night.