2019年8月15日木曜日

[惹句どんどん] ウディ・アレン引用句集 005



映画『アニー・ホール』の冒頭でウディ・アレンがカメラに向かって相当な早口でしゃべっている内容です。

古いジョークを紹介しましょう。
キャットスキルのあるリゾート(アメリカNY州)で二人の老婦人の会話。

「ボーイさん、ここの料理はとてもまずくて食べられません」。
もう一人の老婦人が続けて「そうよそうよ、それに量もとても少ないわ」。

このジョークは基本的に人生について私が感じていることです。孤独・悲壮・苦痛・不幸が一瞬で全身を蝕んでいるという感情です。
もう一つの重要なジョークは、俗にグラウチョ・マルクス(アメリカのコメディアン)とされていますが、自分はフロイトの『ジョークと無意識の関係』(1905年)がオリジナルだと思います。自分なりに言い換えると、

「自分のような人間をメンバーに入れるようなクラブには金輪際入りたくない」。

というものです。私が成人してから自分と女性との関係という見地からだと、キー・ジョークになります。

Alvy Singer: [addressing the camera]
There's an old joke - um... two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions."
Well, that's essentially how I feel about life - full of loneliness, and misery, and suffering, and unhappiness, and it's all over much too quickly.
The... the other important joke, for me, is one that's usually attributed to Groucho Marx; but, I think it appears originally in Freud's "Wit and Its Relation to the Unconscious," and it goes like this - I'm paraphrasing - um, "I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member." That's the key joke of my adult life, in terms of my relationships with women.