2022年9月15日木曜日

[晴れときどき英語のお勉強] 『英文法授業ノート』 101 代名詞(pronouns)④ 不定代名詞




 101 代名詞(pronouns)④ 不定代名詞


[解説]

不特定の人やものを指す場合に使う代名詞


everything


everyone, everybody


something


someone

somebody


anything


anyone

anybody


nothing


no one

nobody


each other

one another 「お互いに」


※形容詞として名詞の前に置くことができるものが多い


all

each

most

some

any

none

both

either

neither



[例文]

1 All of the studens passed the exam.

None of the studens failed the exam.


Cf. Not all of the studens passed the exam. 部分否定


2 Each of the student has his/her own locker.


cf. Every student pass the exam. 単数扱い

each student 形容詞


3 We enjoyed talking with each otehr.


≒one another 代名詞

自動詞に続く前置詞が必要

「お互いに」(副)ではない


4 (It's) noe of your business.


≒Mind your own business.


5 It has nothing to do with me.

「それは私には全く関係のない事です」


※have (  ) to do with ~ 「~と関係がある」


nothing, little, something, much 


6 Do you know where I can buy stamps? I need some.


7 I need some stamps. Do you have any?


8 A:"Which color do you want?" B:"Either wil do."


9 I trust both of them.


10 I don't trust either of them.

I trust neither of them.


not either = neither