2023年1月2日月曜日

[晴れどきどき英語のお勉強] 『真・英文法大全』Chapter 1 時制(1)1-2 時制の細かい用法 現在形の発展用法 時制の一致


 Chapter 1 -2 時制の細かい用法

1-2-1 現在形の発展用法


特別に現在形を使う会話表現


[カクシン]動詞がそのまま話し手の意志を伝える場合、現在形を使う


① 同意・感謝・謝罪

I see.

I agree with you.

I admit - .

I recommend -.

Thank you for - > I thank you for -.

I apologize for -.


② 「~だそうだ」I hear - / They say –

The weather forecast says - 「天気予報によれば~だ」

The newspaper says - 「新聞によれば」


③ come from ~「~出身だ」(慣用表現)

A: Where do you come from?

B: I come from Okinawa.


[memo](大脇)

I'm from Tokyo, Japan.

1私は日本の東京から来ました。

例文I came from Tokyo, Japan.

2私は今、東京に来ています。

例文I am coming to Tokyo right now.

3私は日本の東京出身です。

例文I'm from Tokyo, Japan.

4日本の東京から来ました。

例文I came from Tokyo.


[発展]その他の現在形(実況・実演(料理などの)/新聞の見出し/劇的現在)

Next, with the mixer on low. I slowly add the flour to t liquid.


Prime Minister receives COVID-19 vaccine.


CIVUD:コウヴィッド

coronavirus disease 2019


[+α]新聞の見出し(過去のことを現在形で表す)

※見出しの-edは受動態


[パラダイムシフト]

3単現のs

1人称・2人称でも動詞変化があったが3人称だけ残った

 


1-2-2 時制の一致

「主節の動詞が過去形」になったとき → 「従属節の動詞も過去形」に合せる


時制の一致

(1) 現在形→過去形

I think that she is sad.

→ I thought that she was sad.


(2) 過去形→過去完了形

I think that Ren was pleased with the result.

→ I thought that Ren had been pleased with the result.


(3) will → would (過去から見た「未来」)

I think that she will be sad.

→ I thought that she would be sad.


[応用]時制の一致の例外

例外(1)不変の真理・現在も続く習慣

I learned that the earth is round.


例外(2)歴史的な事実

He said that Shakespeare died in 1616.


[カクシン](英語での発想は)動詞ごとに時制を判断するだけ

I thought that she was sad.

「彼女は悲しんでいたと思った」(今は悲しんでいない)


I thought that she is sad.

「彼女は(今でも)悲しんでいると思った」