Thursday, August 13, 2026
At 6:30 a.m., I arrived at Tokyo Station on an overnight bus. I took my spouse to Kyodo Station on the Odakyu Line, near my spouse’s sister’s home.
I went on to Yurigaoka Station on the Odakyu Line and visited my aunt’s (my mother’s younger sister) house for the first time in a long while. My cousin and his wife were also there.
Today I’m on my own.
I transferred from the Odakyu Line to the Inokashira Line and headed to Tower Records in Shibuya. I bought a reissued record by Haruomi Hosono.
From Shibuya, I took the Ginza Subway Line to Ginza. I did some shopping at the stationery store Itoya.
I dropped off my luggage at my hotel near the Yaesu Exit of Tokyo Station, then went to Maruzen, a bookstore in Marunouchi.
I had a convenience store sandwich for dinner.
Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
